Chicken Katsu
So, Galandia's post reminded me that I made this for the night of our Blackhand kill.

[Image: nPE44gQ.jpg]

Japanese style deep-fried chicken: Chicken Katsu. It is a little bit like a schnitzel or what people called chicken tripper
Wow! Its awesome your presentation is nice i just liked it.I love cooking..i like to try out new things.This i will try for sure.This is one of the method of preparing  chicken katsu: Coat the chicken breasts in flour, shaking off any excess. Dip them into the egg, and then press into the panko crumbs until well coated on both sides. Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken in the hot oil, and cook 3 or 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown. here
Yummy! I love chicken katsu. By the way guys can we use the slow cooker in cooking this recipe? One of my friends told me that using the slow cooker the result is amazing. But I want to know here from the expert itself if it is true? Thanks for helping and the ideas.