Kraken - A Lightbringer EU Guild
Easy as fuck (Pasta) sauce! - Printable Version

+- Kraken - A Lightbringer EU Guild (https://krakenguild.eu)
+-- Forum: Public Forum (https://krakenguild.eu/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Food Forum (https://krakenguild.eu/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Easy as fuck (Pasta) sauce! (/showthread.php?tid=151)

Easy as fuck (Pasta) sauce! - Angrr - 11-11-2016

HELLO & WELCOME TO MY EASY AND DEELISH PASTA SAUCE ( deelish is street talk for delicious )

You know you want to have this shit in your belly so get your lazy ass to the grocery store and buy the following:

12 Roma Tomatoes ( Yes Roma, no fakers )
2 whole onions 
1 garlic
1 red pepper 
Basel ( get yourself a whole plant, they're like 1 euro, don't be cheap and your mother will love the fact you finally have a plant in your stinky house )
Rosemary ( the fresh one, no dried stuff )
Pepper
Salt
Vinegar
a bag of broken cheese bits/flakes.

EXTRA:
- minced meat ( That's GEHAKT for you Dutchies so you don't have to google the crap out of that )
- PASTA ( I used Penne )

WHAT YOU NEED:

- a Good spirit. I recommend listening to this song whilst making this food: (Click ''this song already, you tit! )
- An oven
- A baking dish you can put into that oven
- a MIXER
- A pan 
- Another pan. 

HOW TO START:
Grab yourself a sharp knife and start beheading those tomatoes
then cut them into 2 halves
( it doesnt get any harder than this dont worry )

Ok now toss them into that dish
Cut them onions into small pieces it's ok if you cry a little we're all little drama queens 
IF YOU DONT LIKE ONIONS USE ONE LESS
spread them over the tomatoes

Now wash and destern your greenies (Rosemary and basel)
Mix them up with some olive oil , salt & pepper into a grinder so they make a nice juice ( not too much olive oil, like 2 big table spoons )

Keep the Red pepper seperate and cut it up into little pieces don't throw away the seeds or you might as well put a paprika in.

Now devide that greeny mix over your baking dish and last you spread the red peppers around.
Don't be a Van Gogh it doesnt have to look pretty you're going to Mix this all soon.

Get your oven preheated 200 degrees and get yourself some OVEN MITTS ( Yes the ones grandma gave you ) don't burn your precious gaming hands now I need you to be in full working order for Xavius on Sunday.

Put the dish into the oven for about 35 minutes ( not too long, it will burn )

After 15minutes, prepare!
Put up some Water and get some of that Penne Pasta ready.
In the meanwhile start cooking up that Minced meat ( DONT AD ANYMORE OIL ) just dry bake it.

After 35minutes, get your stuff out of the oven now toss it all into that Mixer
Mix it all up but just a little , like 15 seconds. It can be chunky ! ( Or you might as well get a premade bag of sauce that's been grinded to hell by machines )

Now put the baked minced meat into the red sauce ( Yes it's supposed to be red thats the colour of most tomatoes )
Get your pasta out, poor some more vinegar on the pasta ( after you poored out the water ) WHY You ask Angr ? If you poor some vinegar oil onto it IT DOESNT GET STICKY: EVER

PICTURES CUS I KNOW YOU STOPPED READING AT HOW TO START: ( like the average attention span on our boss fight explanations after 1 minute you all whip your toys out and are like '' yeah sure I'll figure it out and then stand in crap and die and was like, OH, perhaps I SHOULDVE PAID MORE ATTENTION '' ) 

[Image: 97nqrBv.jpg]

[Image: hErDsPX.jpg]

[Image: YeaYM73.jpg]

[Image: PTR6aPX.jpg]

[Image: FEzj2l3.jpg]

[Image: CYvGv7Z.jpg]

YOU BETTER WERE LISTENING TO DAVID BOWIE WHILE MAKING THIS IF NOT HERE IS DAVID BOWIE
From the Movie Labyrinth because yes he was an excellent actor as well

[Image: labyrinth-David-Bowie-1.jpg]

RE: Easy as fuck (Pasta) sauce! - Galakras - 11-13-2016

As a student myself, please define the word ''easy''. =P

RE: Easy as fuck (Pasta) sauce! - Angrr - 11-14-2016

Student-Easy!

You can't go wrong on this, trust me Big Grin

You can make a large batch and eat from this 3 times ( the amount above )

RE: Easy as fuck (Pasta) sauce! - jellybelly - 01-06-2018

Wow, amazing recipe! It’s a healthy one. This one is an excellent one. Thanks for sharing. Looks good. Thanks for the tip. It was very useful. You made it and they actually turned out well. Happy to read your post and appreciating you for making these better and yummy foods. Thanks a lot. You will get academic integrity, quality and punctuality from sites available now.

visit here : http://www.essayscouncil.com